Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Marriage witness/Ushuhuda wa ndoa

Ndoa ni nzuri ingawa baadhi zina matatizo. Jifunze matatizo ya wenzako ili uone jinsi ya kuyakwepa haya matatizo.
stock photo : Bride and groom
I had a good relationship with my wife until my son was born. After that it has been down hill. It certainly not from lack of effort on my part. I have tried to make thing work. I am unsure if I can continue to keep things going like this. I have been married for about ten years. 7 of them have been complete hell for me. She has left me twice, Slept with another guy on one occasion. Has taken my kids away from me. Screams, attacks and tries to belittle me. I am not a submissive *****, I can become aggressive as well but I choose not to with my wife because it only makes things worse. We have had sex less than 20 times in 7 years and I am done. I am seriously at the point where I am ready to get out. I don't want to loose my kids though. It seems every time she has left for some reason she automatically decided she takes the kids. I need to figure out how I can move on and keep my kids.

 Matatizo juu ya matatizo lakini yanatibika. Jifunze kwa wenzako, pata ushauri nasaha.
stock photo : A Beautiful Young Family Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment